From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Grabowski
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 2:49 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Echo or Google Home Which will access YouTube?

The echo show does play Youtube content, it didn't for a while but I tried it yesterday and it is back.

The other echos without screens don't play Youtube.

Google Home would need a Chromecast and you would cast to a TV.

From: Jim Rawls  <jazzpiano@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:18 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is there a standalone kindle reader that blind folks
can use?

Hi Mary,
I am a Kurzweil user, and remember your name from the former group.
This kindle thing is for a dr. friend of mine who has recently become
blind. I am teaching him how to use jaws with his computer, but I
think he would be really interested in the fire tablet. What more do
you know about it? You can write me off list at jazzpiano@.... Com.
Jim