From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Chris Grabowski
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 2:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Replacing the Micro SD Card on a Victor Reader

I did that as well.

Make sure you follow his instructions to the letter as I didn't and ended up
needing to send mine to HW as I shorted out the WIFI chip.

Oops.

When I got the Stream back from Humanware it took me 5 minutes to get the
new 32GB micro sd card inserted once I knew what I was doing.

The Stream wasn't under warranty and is working great.