Re: Making an image of a hard drive

Mr. J.

Hi everyone
And where can i find carlos tools and tutorials please?
Also is there a tutorial for the image for windows program? I use jaws
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2017, at 1:25 PM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

The nice thing about the terabyte stuff too is that it can also be placed into the Talking PE, but yes, the tools that are already included in the PE do work well enough. Thank you, by the way, for posting that podcast thingy you did on adding it to a PE. Carlos explained it several times on list before, but having it in a voice type tutorial thing was a nice touch. :)
Take care.

On 12/5/2017 1:06 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Carlos's Windows 7 or 10 Pre-installation Environment has a couple free choices which, in his words, are "pretty accessible" for making images, but I would go a step further and buy the Terabyte product because it does so much more than making images and comes with real backup support tools. http://www.terabyteunlimited.com

On 12/5/2017 11:39 AM, Mr. J. wrote:
Hi everyone
I just got a new pc and would like to make an image of my hard drive.
1 which program would you recommend?
2 also to make a backup of my registry which program?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone