Re: Windows calculator

Walter Ramage

Hi Michael.  Thank you, that proved very helpful and it answered the questions I had and more.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: 06 December 2017 04:26
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows calculator

Hi Walter,

Take a look at the page linked below. It contains some keyboard shortcut commands for some of the Windows 10 apps, including the Calculator app.

This Microsoft Support page lists Keyboard Shortcuts for Edge, Calculator, Groove, Maps, Paint, Photos, WordPad and more:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13805/windows-keyboard-shortcuts-in-apps

Michael