From: Mr. J.
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making an image of a hard drive

Hi everyone
And where can i find carlos tools and tutorials please?
Also is there a tutorial for the image for windows program? I use jaws
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2017, at 1:25 PM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

The nice thing about the terabyte stuff too is that it can also be placed
into the Talking PE, but yes, the tools that are already included in the
PE do work well enough. Thank you, by the way, for posting that podcast
thingy you did on adding it to a PE. Carlos explained it several times on
list before, but having it in a voice type tutorial thing was a nice
touch. :)
Take care.

On 12/5/2017 1:06 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Carlos's Windows 7 or 10 Pre-installation Environment has a couple free
choices which, in his words, are "pretty accessible" for making images,
but I would go a step further and buy the Terabyte product because it
does so much more than making images and comes with real backup support
tools. http://www.terabyteunlimited.com

On 12/5/2017 11:39 AM, Mr. J. wrote:
Hi everyone
I just got a new pc and would like to make an image of my hard drive.
1 which program would you recommend?
2 also to make a backup of my registry which program?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.