From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 12:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Keyboard Recommendations

Hi Amon,
I’m sorry, because I obviously missed the initial requirements for the
keyboard to be Bluetooth. My keyboard is not Bluetooth. It is USB. It has no
labels on the key caps, and when you plug it into a Mac, it works there.
When you plug it into a PC, it works there. I don’t know how they do that.
Das keyboard does make at least one Bluetooth keyboard, but it may not be
usable on both a Mac and a PC. And it is quiet. It has the cherry brown
switches. I know I have seen references to it. Sorry for the fact that I
missed the Bluetooth requirement

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2017, at 9:33 AM, Aman Singer <aman.singer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry to disturb with this, I can't seem to find it after searching
amazon and google. Would you happen to have the model number for the Das
keyboard you mention below? I have been looking for a mechanical bluetooth
keyboard by a reputable manufacturer for quite a while. I don't game, I
just like the feel of the typing and want to do it over Bluetooth. Even
just putting " Das keyboard" bluetooth gets me nothing on Google except
for aftermarket modifications, which I don't want. If you can tell us what
this unit is called, or where you bought it, I, for one, would be most
grateful.
Aman