Re: Keyboard Recommendations

Joe Orozco

It’s one of the ones I was looking at. I’m honestly torn. I first
learned about the brand from a grant writing company’s blog I follow.
I’d heard of mechanical keyboard advantages, particularly for
non-gamers, but I’d never come across a Bluetooth model. I’m not sure
how much stock to put in user reviews. The Logitech keyboard model you
recommended featured something like 2.4 stars. I usually set my
threshold at 4 stars or better, depending on the total number of
reviews, but I respect your opinion and am still hovering between that
and the Microsoft 50/50 model. Anyway, thanks to anyone who may have
additional suggestions. I feel dumb purchasing an additional keyboard
for a laptop I already paid a handsome sum for, but although the
internals are fantastic, battery life superb, the keyboard is just
okay and not really conducive for long stretches of typing.

Joe

On 12/10/17, Aman Singer <aman.singer@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the pointer. In your first message, you mentioned that you had
found a keyboard to your liking but were hesitant because of the reviews. If
this is the one, then I agree with you. If this is another one, then I would
urge anyone to read the bad reviews before buying. The bad reviews for this
unit, unfortunately, are clear, deal with the board's function and not, for
example, its appearance or customer service, and deal with the basics of a
keyboard. People are getting multiple keypresses from one physical pressure
and others are getting no key presses when hitting a particular key. I would
avoid this one. Thanks again, Joe, for pointing it out, it's the only one
I've seen which is Bluetooth, by a known manufacturer, and mechanical.
Aman