Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cassette Recorders

I forget the name of it. But I got a USB tape player off of amazon for $20. I used it with audacity audio editor which is free and accessible to digitize all of my old tapes. Audacity can even take the old 4-track tapes and with some editing on your part you can turn each track of the 4 track cassette into its own mp3 file. I had to do this with the 2xl robot tapes that came with the 2xl robot toy.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10