From: Allen West
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 22:03
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Cassette Recorders

Hi All,

I have a friend that has been collecting old time radio shows since
1974. He wants to digitize all of his tapes. We went online to look at
cassette players that would allow tapes to be converted to MP3. Has
anyone used any of these players? If so, can you recommend one that is
accessible? I don't want to have him order one only to find that it is
not.

Thanks

Allen