Re: Malware Bytes tray application Problem Fixed

Mary Otten <maryotten@...>

Hi Mike,
Having come back to windows after a long absence on the Mac, I’m trying to get all the stuff together. I have Windows defender. It seems like people are saying if I have that, I don’t need any other protection. But I keep hearing about this malware bites app. So can you comment on how it complements or is it necessary or whatever with Windows defender?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2017, at 6:11 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

This invisible screen issue has been fixed in the latest MWB update!  The download link is below:

Unzip & run this update over your installed version, reboot, & that damn MWB Tray Application / invisible screen to sighted people screen is gone!  YAY!  LOL