MalwareBytes Download Link From MWB Website + Some of the Fixes

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Click on the link below to get the latest version download straight from MWB's website:

list of 7 items
• Fixed issue where the Malwarebytes tray application showed in ALT+Tab list

• Improved Web Protection compatibility with third-party applications

• Improved driver management

• Fixed issue where certain notifications would not display properly after waking from sleep

• Fixed issue on XP where Chameleon files were not fully uninstalled

• Fixed a crash related to rootkit scanning

• Addressed other miscellaneous user interface improvements and defects
list end

The above are a few of the fixes, if you want to know / read more you'll need to go to their website.