Re: thank you

Laz

Hi Sugar, You were removed by groups.io because your email program is
marking messages from the list as spam. I wrote about this to the list
about a week and a half ago. This goes for anyone who finds themself
removed from any groups.io groups. Check your spam folder for messages
that have been marked as spam without your knowledge and mark them as
not spam as well as for the message from groups.io that you have been
unsubscribed for marking messages as spam as it also includes a link
to rejoin the group.

Laz List moderator

On 12/13/17, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thanks you for letting me back in.

Not sure why I was taken off but I am back?

sugar

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com