Re: iphone automatically switching to speaker

Barb O'Connor

If it makes you feel any better, I am having the same issue with iPhone 6 in the latest update. I’m not moving it away from my face either. It just switches to speaker. Very annoying. I’ve tried shutting the phone down and rebooting it again but it has made no difference.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2017, at 10:32 AM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@gmail.com> wrote:

hi all,

Ok this is getting retarded. The iphone I have, 6, automatically switches to speaker during voice calls, unles I press it tightly to my ear. If I move it even a single millimeter it switches to speaker. Is there any way around this? Can I disable this functionality? Also, there is a 5 second pause when answering, until the call connects. I am running ios 11.2.1, and suspect this is due to it.