A Jaws question?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there FOLKS!
Have Hi there FOLKS!
Am subscribed to a spanish word of the day. Okay, when I was using WIndow-Eyes the entire message would be read including the definition and examples sentences. Since I have switch to JAWs all I hear when I open these messages is table and nested table. Jaws doesn't give any feedback on the contense of these tables..? Hopefully I have explained it properly and I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me if there is some sort of configuration change I can make to actually read these messages? And finally it would also be appreciated if the explanation included a bit of step by step since I am still somewhat new to Jaws<SMILE!>. Your Help is appreciated! de
<KF8LT><Jim>.