windows movie maker

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

I have a wrestling website, facebook, and youtube. No, I'm not promoting just follow me here.

I've been researching since last Saturday on how to upload an audio to youtube which youtube mainly uses video. I I have to include a photo with the audio

in order for it to be accepted. So, currently, I'm using powerpoint to put the podcast and photo and save it as a video file in order to upload it. What

I don't like is after I save it as a WMV, the exporting to video takes several hours. I have about 16 podcasts I need to upload to the youtube page for

the wrestling channel.

So, with movie maker, I know this can be done as it relates to putting a photo with an audio, but what experiences do people have with using movie maker

with jaws?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/