Re: windows movie maker

Jujube

Movie maker works quite well with JAWS as far as I can tell.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@icloud.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:47:06 -0800
Subject: [TechTalk] windows movie maker

Hi,

I have a wrestling website, facebook, and youtube. No, I'm not promoting
just follow me here.

I've been researching since last Saturday on how to upload an audio to
youtube which youtube mainly uses video. I I have to include a photo with
the audio

in order for it to be accepted. So, currently, I'm using powerpoint to put
the podcast and photo and save it as a video file in order to upload it.
What

I don't like is after I save it as a WMV, the exporting to video takes
several hours. I have about 16 podcasts I need to upload to the youtube page
for

the wrestling channel.

So, with movie maker, I know this can be done as it relates to putting a
photo with an audio, but what experiences do people have with using movie
maker

with jaws?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/