Flip smart phones.

Carolyn Arnold

A guy on Blind-Best is selling this phone. It is a ZTE Cymbal-T LTE flip smart phone, Android Lollypop 5.1. The one he was selling runs on CDMA. He was asking $70 and had case, cable, etc. It has a removable battery, 3.5 headphone jack, and how I would love to have it, only I have such a good deal with a carrier with GSM. I really hope that the phones will become more available.

I went to Google and saw a couple of demos, but they were given by sighted people. The last one, in particular, demonstrated what all could be done with the touch pad keyboard, since he likes buttons for navigation. The phone has 1 gb ram and 8 gb storage with a 32 gb SD card. I just hope they become more available.

Some of you know I was bitten pretty bad by buying a flip smart phone, and Voice Assistant would not work on it. When we downloaded TalkBack, it would work, but it would not stay, and would have to be reset within 10-15 minutes of no use.

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God,

Carolyn