getting ready to go to windows 10

Sugar Lopez

Hello friends

Ok, I have downloaded the link that was posted a while back to windows 10.

I have installed jaws 17

Using a desk top

Office/outlook 2010

I am really r’r’r’really nervous about moving forward to windows 10

Is this something I can do myself?

Or can I have someone from VFO assist me?

Microsoft disability has said they can help but I am nervous about this and that as I am not as “smart” when it comes to technology especially on something like this.

Will I loose anything from any current programs, files  that I have on my windows 7 if I move over?

Will it affect my outlook e mail?

Always a relief when I can come to friends like you.

Thanks

Sugar

There is speaking grace. Colossians 4:6 says, “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.”

~Blessings, Sugar