Re: getting ready to go to windows 10

Lenron

You shouldn't lose anything coming from 7 at least not out of the
programs you named. Just run that file and you should be good to go.
The update will take sometime. Once it is done you can use control
windows enter to start narrator get setup done. Then start jaws and
you should be good to go from there.

On 12/16/17, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hello friends

Ok, I have downloaded the link that was posted a while back to windows 10.

I have installed jaws 17

Using a desk top

Office/outlook 2010

I am really r'r'r'really nervous about moving forward to windows 10

Is this something I can do myself?

Or can I have someone from VFO assist me?

Microsoft disability has said they can help but I am nervous about this and
that as I am not as "smart" when it comes to technology especially on
something like this.

Will I loose anything from any current programs, files that I have on my
windows 7 if I move over?

Will it affect my outlook e mail?

Always a relief when I can come to friends like you.

Thanks

Sugar

There is speaking grace. Colossians 4:6 says, "Let your speech be always
with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer
every man."

~Blessings, Sugar

--
Lenron Brown