From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Amazon Echo conference calling?

Hi all.  I know that someone with an Amazon Echo or dot etc can call another person in their contacts via the Echo.  However does anybody know if this can be extended to a 3 or 4 person, or more conference call?  Or might it just be that it is only possible to have a one to one call at any one time?  Walter.