From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Amazon Echo conference calling?

Hi all. I know that someone with an Amazon Echo or dot etc can call another
person in their contacts via the Echo. However does anybody know if this
can be extended to a 3 or 4 person, or more conference call? Or might it
just be that it is only possible to have a one to one call at any one time?
Walter.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.