From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Blaster
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Echo conference calling?

You bring up an interesting point. Many conference calls require you to push
a button or input an access code, can this be done by voice on an echo?
I haven't found any info that says you can, maybe there's a skill?

Blaster

On 12/16/17, Michael Boyd <mike122061@...> wrote:

Hi Walter,

If you are making this conference call through a service wherein you
call into a toll free number to join the conference, or if you have
your own system that the different participants connect through, then
I believe you should be able to do this through an Echo or Dot. If you
are trying to connect to each participant by calling each one of them
as in a 3 way call, then I believe not.

Michael