Re: Amazon Echo conference calling?

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Thanks.  I thought that might be the case.  I was asking on behalf of a friend as I don’t own an echo as I don’t think I have a need for one as I can ask Siri anything I need to know and I know the Echo will play music but I have a huge music library and a high end music system so have no need to pay for a music subscription.  Now if Aleexa can do the house cleaning, make the dinner, wash the dishes, do the laundry, drive the car, read the mail and mowe the lawn then I would consider getting one but even then, isn’t that what a wife is for LOL.  On the up side though you don’t always have to compliment Eleexa or buy her gifts or let her spend a fortune on shopping trips LOL. Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: 17 December 2017 03:11
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Echo conference calling?

Hi Walter,

If you are making this conference call through a service wherein you call into a toll free number to join the conference, or if you have your own system that the different participants connect through, then I believe you should be able to do this through an Echo or Dot. If you are trying to connect to each participant by calling each one of them as in a 3 way call, then I believe not.

Michael