Re: Conclusion of Wrestling with the Amazon Web Site

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Grumpy Dave, congratulations! Glad you were able to get the thing done! Hint! Amazon uses headings extensively. It also has skip to content links at the top of the pages. On a site like that, using your links list may prove helpful, though I have found that just using the h-key is far more effective.

When I said that I was wondering if the fields in the form had been correctly filled out, it wasn't meant as a criticism. but rather a question prompted by experience.

Have a better day! Hey, it's the third sunday of Advent, Christmas is only a week away. <smiling> Our organist has threatened to bring a sleeping bag and an air mattress to church on Saturday because there are so many services to play. She's got Saturday on the 23rd, morning Masses at 9:30 and 11:30, then she has the 4:30 Mass and pageant on that same day which is Christmas Eve. I think there's an early evening service too. though the 10:00 P.M. Christmas Mass is at the other church site. Then, she's got 9:30 and 11:30 Masses on Christmas Day. Who knows, she might actually do it! <grinning> That's what I call extreme service of "note".

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring