From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Skype Alternative

Hmm, for me, Google HangOuts is fully accessible and usable from a blindness
perspective. I DO NOT use it on my computer, just strictly on my phone! I
am one person who wants to DITCH WINDOWS and run only with Android!
However, thus far, the apps I need to use for keeping certain records for my
wee, small business DO NOT have Android equivalents, so, I'm stuck in that
regard.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado