From: Maureen Pranghofer
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 10:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Conclusion of Wrestling with the Amazon Web Site

Hi
I've been thinking about the Amazon disability phone line. I used it once
to return a sweater and they were very very helpful. I called them another
time because I was trying to find that same sweater in a larger size and was
having a hard time determining if they had it. I asked if they could find
out. They said they couldn't do the shopping. So if they don't shop as far
as telling you about a product, and don't help make the order as in Dave's
case, I wonder what do they do and are their functions indicated any place?