Re: Skype Alternative

Pamela Dominguez

You can speak for yourself about touchscreens and stuff, but you can’t speak for everybody.  I hate when people say that, just because they can do something, that everybody else can.  Pam.

Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Skype Alternative

Google has been accessible for 5 or so years now. Also touch screen phones and devices are easy to use. And dos and windows are also easy to use. If someone showed you the basics of using touch screens with screen readers you’d be off and running with it within 2 or 3 days at most. I like both touch screen and non touch screen stuff, dos, windows, all of it is fun to use.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10