Re: Anybody heard of Ira glasses?

Rick Alfaro

Yes, I know a couple of people that use the service and think it's fantastic but it is expensive however. I believe the most basic plan is about $89 per month. That's about all I know so your best bet is to google the service for more complete and accurate information. If I could afford the service I'd be using it myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Anybody heard of Ira glasses?

I was listening to NPR this morning and there was a story about something called Ira glasses for the blind. They sync to your phone and a sighted person on the phone can see through your glasses and tell you what's going on. It's a subscription service but they didn't say how much per month. Just curious if anybody else has heard of it or is even using it?

Thanks,

Peter