From: Victor
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 7:23 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My Focus 40 Blue Braille display and my iPad 2
Mini.

Thanks. I'll try them. I think I noticed with the iPad the Dot 7 is
a capital E but I'll try that again.

Thanks again,

Vic

On 10/29/15, Flor Lynch <florlync@iol.ie> wrote:
Hi,

If you use computer or eight-dot braille, the capital sign is dot7, the
shift key. The "at" sign is dots4-7. If using contracted braille, the
"at"
sign = dot4 and a typed quickly after each other .