From: Michael Boyd
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Drive cloning

Hi everyone,

I have not had to do this for a very long time, but I now find that I want to clone the HDD in my laptop computer to  an SSD to install and boost it’s performance. Firstly, I would like to know which softwares are the most accessible to use, and what about using Windows System Image Backup for this purpose. Secondly, I have a small problem with the SSD that I have. It is a 256 GB drive and it cannot be recognized when connected via a USB port, it must be connected via a SATA connection to be recognized by Windows , Win 10 in my case. Is there a device that will allow you to split a SATA connection into two? Any advice and/or solutions that can be offered are appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Michael