Re: Drive cloning

Smiling?

Having never used Drive Image Lite, I truly do not know. glad to hear about its accessibility though and sorry to not have an answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 08:41 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Drive cloning

Hello,

I use drive image lite and love it.

I do have an image question on it. I imaged a drive to a usb portable
drive to bring it back here to work on to recover some missing files.
What I'm wanting to know is can I take the disk image lite image file
and convert it to a vhd, an iso, or something I can mount either read
only in windows, or feed in to a virtual machine and boot so that I
might do some file searching?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 12/21/17, Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
This is an email forwarded from Carlos regarding accessible softwares for
imaging and cloning.