Re: about avast free

enes sarıbaş

hi,
it significantly slows down pc bootup and first load of firefox. Aditionally, it lately has started to pester me with periodic advertisements. I wish there was an accessible alternative that was just as effective.

On 10/29/2015 11:19 PM, Sugar wrote:
Hi all
Out of curiosity if anyone has installed the free version of the Avast
program has it slowed down your pc at all?
I have heard it does and I really don't want that to happen
So I am trying to save the time from installing it just to uninstall it if
it does slow down the pc or is it just to each individual computer.
Thanks
Sugar

'Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.'
~Blessed, Sugar