Re: Merry Christmas Carlos!

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Agree 100%!  Thanks for posting such kind thoughts!  And, a very Merry Christmas to all!

Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 11:16 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Merry Christmas Carlos!

Hi Carlos, I sure wish you were still here.  It seems so unfair that you can't be with your loved ones and friends especially at this time of the year like so many others, but I know it's not for me to say what is fair and what isn't, and I know if you were still here, you would be the first one to tell me that!  Smile!  Besides, I'm sure your in a better place.  Just so you know you are definitely  missed by many I'm sure, and we haven't forgotten you!  WE haven't heard anything on the list from Melissa though, and it would be nice to hear from her, just maybe to say hi, and let us know how she is doing now as many of us are concerned about her, and she is the closest one we have to you!  My heart goes out to her.  I keep her and your family in my Prayers as well as you.
Hey Carlos, the list is in deep discussion about your favorite subject, Windows!  Do you have your new home all wired up yet!

God bless you Carlos may you rest in Peace.
Your forever friend Janet