From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 3:31 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Merry Christmas to all you wonderful folks!

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful folks!
It is wonderful to be able to go to a list group, where I can get assistance, no matter how silly it may seem to some, but it will not be to me!
I am 71 years old, and have been through a lot with computers, but it is getting more and more complicated.
Yes, since those Apple 2 computers back in the mid 1970's!
Lots of technology has gone through my little brain!
Changes, changes, changes!
Whoa!
Well, so far, I can still use my machine, and with your assistance once in a while, I will continue to do so!
Thanks very much everyone.
Much appreciated!
With Best Regards,
God Bless,