Re: A few request please

Smiling?

Try Alt+W to open up the main Winamp window. Then these keystrokes should work that you speak of.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 06:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A few request please

Ok then, yes sorry you are right.

Thanks for the spot light and for putting me in my place there. Smile

I will stop and think before I ask something.

That made me feel  stupid. But thanks for explaining it to me. Smile

I will try to do what you suggested

By any chance and forgive me again if I am not clear or correct but how can I make winamp paus the song by pressing the space bar?

And how can I make the song that is playing move forward and packwards?

Her is what I use to do and it worked…

Pressing the letter b would move the to the next song

Pressing x would go back a song

Pressing the space bar would pause

Thanks

sugar