Getting Key Code

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Yesterday I upgraded 1 of our Windows 7 computers to Windows 10, but I want to do a fresh install of Windows 10.  What program should I use to copy the Windows 10 key code?  I know the computer is supposed to be now registered with Microsoft, but I always like to have a copy of my Windows key codes.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, & a very Merry Christmas to all.