Re: about avast free

enes sarıbaş

hi,
it isn't. I unchecked that during installation.

On 10/30/2015 7:32 AM, Andrew wrote:
Its checking for browser add ons.. I value that. Andrew
ps I've heard NEVER enable the boot scan feature. That will slow up your
system.
----- Original Message -----
From: "enes saribas" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] about avast free

hi,
it significantly slows down pc bootup and first load of firefox.
Aditionally, it lately has started to pester me with periodic
advertisements. I wish there was an accessible alternative that was
just as effective.

On 10/29/2015 11:19 PM, Sugar wrote:
Hi all
Out of curiosity if anyone has installed the free version of the Avast
program has it slowed down your pc at all?
I have heard it does and I really don't want that to happen
So I am trying to save the time from installing it just to uninstall it if
it does slow down the pc or is it just to each individual computer.
Thanks
Sugar

'Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is
darkness.'
~Blessed, Sugar