From: "Lynn White" <lynnwhite360@radioforlife.info
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:05:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making BrailleNote Apex A Display

I kind of figured it would be something like that. I think I will wait
to buy an actual display.

On 9/1/2015 1:29 PM, rajmund wrote:
Hi,
Well, all I know is that you have to put the thing into terminal mode. LOL, I know I got connected to NVDA once, but LOL, I can not remember one thing out of it.
OK, terminal is something I have almost never used on the apex. Think it was used like twice.