From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 08:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A few request please

Whether Outlook has another way to do this than the way I described in Windows Live Mail, or if you can do so in the same way, I don't know, I don't have Outlook.  But there is almost certainly a way, whether we know it or not, to search for a contact and, once found, to start a message using the contact.

any modern Windows e-mail program that is at all competent would have this ability.  Someone may tell us how this is done.  The list has been remarkably silent on this question.

I saw that Sugar solved the problem with the help of the Microsoft Disability Service but I'm discussing the question because it is almost certain that starting a new message from a contact can be done.  Maybe we'll find out how.

Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 9:27 PM

Gene,

I’m using Outlook as well.

I know the question is very very very very  simple, and I answered that very simple question two times already!

I didn’t say she doesn’t have contacts, because she did say she hears her contacts!

Yes, I know Sugar needs to find her contacts, and create a new message, in my personal opinion  this is impossible to do from what she is asking, meaning from the contact search field.  The contact search field is just that a contact search field!

You have to type the name of the contact you are looking for!  Yes, she can press alt f, arrow down to new message, press enter, but she still has to type the name of the contact!

Gene, I will say this for the third time, and I’m done with this!  to go to the contact address field: press the keys control plus shift plus the letter b as in boy, she will audomatically be in the search edit field to type the name of the contact, this is how it workds in Outlook.  That’s all I have to say about this.  Well, now she has called MS, and all is well!

Good night!

Janet