Re: blind so long that I need help with my new laptop

Jeff Christiansen

Jeffrey

You will have to repeat the following in Excel and Word.

First, open the program. You are at a backstage dialog. Use the escape key to close.

Next, use Alt F, now the letter, T

Now, use, Shift Tab, three times. You should hear something like show startup screen, check box. Use space bar to uncheck.

Tab to the ok button and use space bar to close the options dialog.

Repeat the above in Word or Excel to no longer see the backstage dialog.

HTH