Re: blind so long that I need help with my new laptop

Smiling?

This is something I have noticed you doing for quite a while now which I
just never put anything together to hopefully allow you to see the errors of
it.

When you give anyone a keystroke of say
2. Press Alt+F+T+S (like you did in the email below).
What this actually looks like, is one decent sized keystroke which as I am
sure you know, not correct.
It is actually 3 keystrokes strung all together making it look like one
decent sized keystroke and if a person wasn't aware of this, they would
unfortunately be trying the keystroke to discover that it does not work at
all.

Once again in your example of
2. Press Alt+F+T+S.
This is 3 different keystrokes which being so, means that the keystrokes do
not take place all at the same time, but having them listed in all one step
like you do using the plus characters, tells the user that it is one single
keystroke which is meant to be done all at once. Hopefully you are aware of
this being 3 different steps/keystrokes though.

The first one for example
Alt+F is to get into the File menu to then get to the next keystroke of
T which is to get into the options.
Then your final keystroke which is S. I am not sure of what S is the
shortcut key for and I am not going to research it to find out, but
hopefully this truly assists you in seeing why placing several keystrokes is
just not a correct way of sharing information with anyone unless of course,
it's your goal to confuse whomever which I strongly doubt.

So in your example of 6 steps, would now be 8 steps which is posted below as
an example.

1. Open a Word document.
2. Alt+F is to get into the File menu.
3. T which is to get into the options.
4. Then the S keystroke.
5. Tab to Backstage.
6. Uncheck.
7. Tab to OK.
8. Exit word.

Hopefully this helps you to see the truth and not at all to become offended
because it is not at all the goal.