Drive letters

Walter Ramage

Hi all.  I've just had a complete re-install of my PC.  Prior to the work being done when I went to "my computer" I could find the external drive by first letter navigation.  So if I wanted backup 1 I simply pressed the letter b.  The drive letters always showed after the drive name but now all my drives have the drive letters before the drive name so rather than "backup1(e)" I now get "(E)backup1."  Does anybody know how to get the drive letters to show after the drive name please.  This will make navigation much easier.  Walter.

Avast logo