From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 9:38 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Mass deletion of e-mail on an iPhone

Hello all, I'm using the native mail app on an iPhone 7 if that makes a difference.

I need to know if there's a way to select and delete a number of e-mail messages on the iPhone. There are no doubt several thousand that I'm going to want to delete because I thought that one of my e-mail addresses has been inactive since September, but even though I can't send mail from that addresses I've apparently been receiving messages, and I haven't been monitoring that address so the messages have just stacked up.

I know how I'd do this if I could download the messages on my laptop, but without getting into the reason for it I can't do that right now so I'll have to do it through the phone if it can be done that way.

Thanks.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone