Re: getting startup and shut down back and can theybeconfigured in Win10

Gene

If you could guarantee me that every time a computer begins a shutdown, it always completes, your statement would be correct.  It wouldn't be a very pleasant occurrence to shut down a laptop running on batteries and have the shutdown not fully complete, thus continuing to drain the battery.  Computers usually shut down but not every time.

Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] getting startup and shut down back and can theybeconfigured in Win10

It is not always that easy. If you have a laptop that has no fan and runs on a solid state drive, there are no operational sounds from the computer. One would have to know how to create an error that is accompanied by a sound to have anything come from the speakers. The long and short of it is, if you shutdown the computer in the proper  fashion, and you have the Power Options set to shutdown the laptop when the lid is closed, then there is nothing to worry about.

Michael