Re: getting startup and shut down back and can theybeconfigured in Win10

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>

It’s not that tough of a problem to figure out if you think about it for a few minutes. Most every one has a program, usually Jaws that they can start via a short cut key stroke, ALT + Control + J. If one does not have this set up, then there is always Control + Windows + Enter to start narrator. If either of these programs does not start, then I would say you have a bigger problem at hand.  If you still cannot decide if your laptop is shutting down or not, then remove the battery from it.

Michael

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 10:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] getting startup and shut down back and can theybeconfigured in Win10

If you could guarantee me that every time a computer begins a shutdown, it always completes, your statement would be correct.  It wouldn't be a very pleasant occurrence to shut down a laptop running on batteries and have the shutdown not fully complete, thus continuing to drain the battery.  Computers usually shut down but not every time.