From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 5:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Signature Sugar and Michael

Hi Jeff

What I like to do is look in the internet or create my own signature and type it out on a word document.

Then I save it and as I think of more or hear things I like I copy and paste it on that document so I can collect lil sayings for the future.

Then I copy and paste what I like for my new signature.

I hope itworks out for you.

Sugar

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez