From: Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 20:23
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] ikon lost from desktop

This was called My Computer on my older system

From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <jeffreyschwartz0238@...

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Date sent: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 20:01:55 -0500

Subject: [TechTalk] ikon lost from desktop

I had "this pc" on my desktop.  It contains all my documents, downloads and

access to my drives, C, DVD and my E drive which has my victor reader when

connected.  It has disappeared.  If I type this pc in the edit field in the

windows key and hit enter it all appears.  Any idea how to move it back to

my desktop?

Thanks,

Jeff