Re: SANSA Player Not Recognized in Windows 10

Laz

Hi Lisa,

Reset the player by holding the power button down for at least 30
slowly counted seconds as in 1-Mississippi, 2-Mississippi, etc. Then
see if it connects properly. Let me know if that does it and if not
we'll go on from there.

Happy new year!

Laz

On 1/6/18, Lisa Belville <missktlab1217@frontier.com> wrote:
Hi, all.

I'm trying to connect a nearly three-year old Sansa Clip Zip to my new
Windows 10 PC. I get an notification saying the USB device isn't
recognized, and an additional error saying that the device descriptor
request failed.

I know the player and its cable works as I just used it this morning.
The USB ports on the PC work as well; there's been a external disc and a
wireless mouse plugged into them.

I'm really new at Windows 10, so I'm not sure where to go to trouble
shoot this.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Lisa

Lisa Belville