Re: Need a booster tutorial for the Kindle Fire HD 8"

Laz

Tjoin a good list for blind or vision impaired Kindle fire tablet
owners, visit http://www.freelists.org/list/vi-kindle and if that
doesn't work for you try sending an email message to
vi-kindle-request@freelists.org and put the word subscribe in the
subject line.

There are some very helpful people on that list all about the Kindle tablets.

Laz

On 1/6/18, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
In my quest to make 2018 the year where I reacquaint myself with
technology I obtained and acquired in the previous year, I have once
again picked up my fine Kindle Fire HD 8-inch tablet with VoiceView. I
don't have any trouble about using VoiceView, but I have forgotten
practically everything I ever learned about using some of the Kindle
applications. For example, why does it constantly ask me "Did you just
sign in?" every time I turn it on?

I opened "Newsstand" and thought I would see what I could read that was
current. I read the banner that told me I could read thousands of mags
and books with my Prime membership, I found a search box into which I
could type a search query, but that's about it. I thought there was a
way to browse lists, or something similar.

I really need training on this thing! I feel pretty dumb for having left
it for six months and then came to the startling and annoying
realization that I'd forgotten nearly everything I ever knew about it.
Guess that's what happens when you concentrate on other things. (LOL).
But it must really want me to be using it, for when I turned it on after
not having touched it for over half a year, the battery was still 75%
charged!

Any help, public or private, greatly appreciated.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121