From: Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 12:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] did it this time, blocked a sender and now the entire list is blocked

Hi Janet,

I would like to learn to block a sender without blocking the entire list.  When I hit J on the application key, jaws says junk and then block sender.  This is just how I did it last night.  I hit the enter key when it said block sender but I soon realized that I had blocked the list as well.  I’ve done this with another  list, and it blocked only the one sender.  The rest of the list continued to come in just fine.

Thanks,

Jeff